SPONSORED CONTENT: New Years Eve is the launch event for a stellar 2022
You know those outfits in the closet that are beautiful – pearls, sequins, lace and chiffon – but too chic to wear anywhere? Do you like to dress up but have nowhere to go? Oh but don’t we have music to your ears…
You are invited to Casper because the Ford Wyoming Center will be celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2022 and New Years Eve is the kick-off for a stellar new year!
The celebratory event is Friday December 31st. Doors open at 7:00 p.m. with the prime rib buffet dinner starting at 7:30 p.m.
Dress up or disguise yourself – wear your Wranglers or your bling – just be sure to put on your dancing boots and shoes! The first live local entertainment is Kaspen Haley who takes the stage at 8:30 p.m.
Bruce Knell and Eight Second Ride will start at 10pm to help everyone ring the bell for the New Year.
The evening’s activities will include dancing, a photo booth, various 40th anniversary exhibits, a balloon drop, a bullet drop and a midnight champagne toast.
In addition, the winner will be announced for the 2022 Grand Billet Competition during the evening. The winner of the Big Ticket competition, presented by the Ramkota Hotel, will receive 4 tickets and a reserved parking space for EACH event in 2022. Plus, take a free guided tour of the venue where you can go behind the scenes and see where the kids hang out. stars before going on stage!
The New Years Eve buffet dinner includes:
- House Salad with Vinaigrette
- Assorted bread rolls and butter
- Shrimp Cocktail with Cocktail Sauce
- Carved prime rib with juice and horseradish
- rice pilaf
- Baked potatoes with sour cream and butter
- Green beans with bacon and cranberries
- Cheesecake and Raspberry Brulee White Chocolate
- Coffee, water and iced tea
Evening activities will include:
- Dancing to live music
- Guided tours of the venue (take a look behind the scenes and see where the stars hang out before taking the stage)
- A photo booth
- Presentation of the winner of the Big Ticket Award 2022
- Door prizes
- 40th anniversary exhibitions (photos, posters and tickets)
- Ball Drop at midnight
- Balloon drop at midnight
- Champagne toast at midnight
While there is no real official dress code for our party, we encourage attendees to pull out that fabulous outfit you have reserved for a special occasion.