Social and content manager – Pedestrian jobs
Monster Children is looking for an experienced Digital Specialist to join their Sydney-based magazine and creative agency. With a strong background in digital strategy, social media and community management, you will be responsible for developing innovative digital content plans for our various clients, as well as strategically contributing to Monster Children’s own publishing platforms and implementing implements strategies to stimulate audience growth.
The role will require you to work throughout the life of each project, from strategy to creative development, production, content planning and scheduling, channel monitoring and post-campaign analysis. You will have an established network of creative contributors, be adept at using social media listening and planning tools, and have a solid vision of what works when it comes to digital content. Experience using a range of digital platforms is essential and a solid knowledge of the latest social media platforms is essential.
– At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
– Experience in creating successful, creative and integrated digital strategies.
– Experience leading content strategy, including creating editorial calendars, creating and curating unique content for brands or content platforms.
– Ability to shape digital creative development within larger creative endeavors.
– Ability to engage directly with management level clients, while actively seeking and delivering relevant digital opportunities for their business.
– Understanding of audience acquisition best practices specific to the publishing landscape.
– A passion for keeping up with the latest developments in social media – trends, platforms and strategies – and being proactive in providing actionable insights to the internal team.
– Strong knowledge of a range of digital platforms including WordPress, Shopify, Google Ad Manager, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Active Campaign, Later, Dropbox.
– An established network of creative contributors, photographers and filmmakers, as well as connections within brands for young people.
– Ability to write in an editorial manner for various online media.
– Demonstrated experience managing a range of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Youtube, Vimeo, TikTok, Twitch and Discord.
– Experience in using social media analytics and monitoring tools to gain information, content and to guide future activities.
– Have a sense of design – comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Photoshop and Indesign.
– Excellent presentation, communication and project management skills.
– Ability to analyze, manage and deliver paid campaigns on social media platforms through a channeled marketing approach.
Please send an email to [email protected] with a copy of your CV by Friday January 28, 2022.