Registration is still open for Saturday’s Ante4Autisme event
Furniture World News Bureau on 07/18/2022
The 14th annual Ante4Autism poker event scheduled for this Saturday, July 23 at the South Point Hotel and Casino, Grandview Lounge, is still accepting registrations. Registration and registration for the event opens at 5:30 p.m., but players are encouraged to pre-register at Ante4autisme.com to speed up recording.
The event includes a silent auction, and items are still needed and accepted. If interested, contact Doug Krinsky – [email protected] or 614-554-0802. Celebrities, professional poker players and sponsors are all ready to participate in this great event.
Ante4autism sponsors include:
- $25,000 Presenting Sponsor: Leggett & Platt Inc.
- $10,000 Final Table Sponsor: Bedding Industries of America
- $10,000 Diamond Sponsors: Ashley Furniture, Brooklyn Bedding, 1er Furniture
- $5,000 Platinum Sponsors: Carpenter, Planned Furniture Promotions, Inc., Karl and Cathi Glassman
- $2,500 Gold Sponsors: Pete and Jenny Primeau, Big Sandy Supermarket, Tietex
- $1,000 Silver Sponsors: BoxDrop, Joseph Rosenberg, Bear’s Furniture & Mattress, Coconis Furniture & Mattress 1st, Roger Magowitz, Crane Mattress, Joystice of Peace
- $500 Bronze Sponsors: party furniture, English, Custom technology, Gary T. Fazio, Colonial, LLC, David Deye, Performance 1st Beta Game Calls, Nebraska
- Special donations: Warrior Chip, The Layout Company, Leggett & Platt Inc.
Sponsorships are still available at all levels except Presenting Sponsor and Final Table Sponsor. Contact Doug Krinsky, 614-554-0802, [email protected] or visit the website at Ante4autisme.com for more details.
There will also be a silent auction at the event again this year. “We will have 7 trips – Los Cabos, Acapulco, Bali, Ireland, Tuscany, Banff, Canada and Lake Tahoe as well as many unique items to purchase at the tournament,” Krinsky commented. The trips will all be posted on the website this week with opening deals on each.
Players and non-players alike are welcome to visit the tournament’s silent bidding area. There is no charge to watch the event or purchase Silent Auction items. The event is open to the public and will be held again this year at the South Point Hotel and Casino. The date of the event is Saturday 07/23 at 6:30 p.m. Registration is now open online at Ante4autisme.com and will open at 5:30 p.m. that day. The South Point Hotel and Casino gave us a special rate for the weekend of the event. ANTE422 is the code. $109 plus tax and resort fee of $14 per day.
The 5 autism charities that will receive proceeds from the 2022 event will be: The Sharon Sigesmund Pierce & Stephen Pierce Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities at Touro University of Nevada, Learning 4 Life Farm, Stockhands Horses for Healing, National Autism Association of Southeast Ohio and Autism Speaks. Founder Krinsky would also like to thank all of the co-hosts for volunteering their time. Co-hosts include: Joey Amato – Rock N Roll City Mattress, Stuart Carlitz – Bedding Industries of America, Randy Coconis – Coconis Furniture, Nick Hrkman – Southerland Sleep, Karina Jett – KW Jett Real Estate Team, Doug Krinsky – Brooklyn Bedding, Mike McQuiston – Carpenter, Anthony Mehran – Huffman Koos Furniture, Allen Parvizian – APJL Consulting, Myra Stone – Independent Representative, David Wachendorfer – Intellibed, Jerry Williams – Retail Service Systems Inc.
Autism Spectrum Disorder is Diagnosed in 1 in 45 Children in the United States According to the CDC!! Co-hosts are committed to helping families and individuals affected by autism in any way possible.