Job of Digital Executive Creative Director, Johannesburg
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost for the company|
|Advantages:||In the cost package for the company|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
- Produce and realize original and usable concepts in response to creative briefs
- Lead creative features of concept development, collaborate with team members, create work environment, meet work expectations, and discuss team goals and accomplishments
- Effectively maintain creative functionality, develop creative products to market standards, maintain the quality of creative work projects, and operate the design business profitably
- Provide strategic solutions to the business and customers given their market challenges involved in building a brand reputation for their organization
- Respond to client’s needs and requirements in accordance with marketing objectives and strategies, create unique brand promotion concepts in accordance with client’s promotional program, prioritize creative work according to client’s requests and translate client’s profile into a creative visual experience
- Lead the creative team to process client projects in a specified manner, assign tasks to the creative/account management team, and lead the team in completing post-production activities such as video graphics , motion graphics, interactive web integration and web marketing
- Develop and write promotional campaign plans, prepare its detailed presentation report and assign various responsibilities to team members to carry out the promotional campaign
- Keep up with the latest advancements in technologies used in creative direction and understand advancements in marketing technologies like digital marketing technology
- Collaborate with working partners to strategize creative feature progression, make relevant changes to compete with market norms, focus on competitor threats, and develop strategic plans to counter threats
- Lead professional development activities for organizational team members, conduct creative workshops for staff members, implement corrective strategies in promotional activities, and recommend promotion of team members based on their productivity
- Make important decisions that ensure the profitability of the organization without compromising the creative quality of the project, direct the constant improvement of creative quality and improve the design’s ability to accomplish the task
- Conduct market research to understand the creative art of competitors, plan and prepare a strategic development plan to create the agency’s marketing strategies, brand features and business development plans
- Manage external agents such as photographers, printers, freelancers, web developers, etc., and coordinate them according to the work of art directors, editors and other post-production workers
- Present work internally and externally in a clear and professional manner
- Work closely with relevant account teams, ensuring effective communication and management of team expectations
- Work with account teams to understand the client’s brand and manage projects in a way that will support brand delivery
- Manage and take ownership of projects from inception to completion.
- Spread learning across other creative teams and the department
- Actively support and involve team members when appropriate to resolve issues
- Encourage all members to look for ways to work together to make the agency a fun place to work.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Degree or Diploma in Writing
- Minimum years of experience + 3 years as Digital ECD
- Experience in a digital advertising agency – essential
- Experience with e-commerce and content sites
- Conceptual thinker and strong executor in visual and interactive design
- An ability to promote and inspire a culture of creative and digital innovation with a finger on the pulse of what’s new and possible
- In-depth understanding and application of post analytics
- Computer skills: MS Word, MS PowerPoint or Keynote, MS Outlook
- Chase/Workbook experience
- Skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, iMovie – and any other computer programs or presentation tools needed to complete the job
- An understanding of various production procedures, computer software and web design principles
- Working knowledge of photography, typography and other printing techniques
- Creativity, insight, a unique understanding of the creative process
- Leadership and customer relationship skills
- Being able to inspire a team
- Ability to marry data and ideas with creative output
- Good knowledge of relevant agency structures and processes
- Excellent computer skills
- Confident communication skills.
Please submit a relevant portfolio with your CV when applying.
If you do not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a recruitment agency specializing in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, public relations/communications and publishing sectors.
Posted on Jun 16 10:06, Closing date Aug 15