For most people, Amazon is the place to buy everything from food to electronics, to clothing, toys or cosmetics. Today, everything is on Amazon just a couple of clicks away from the consumer. Easier, impossible. However, Amazon gives for much more. Have you ever stopped to think that you could make money thanks to friend Jeff Bezos? We will not cheat you, it is not easy. But it is possible to make money with Amazon. Here’s how to do it.
Three ways to make money with Amazon
Sell your own products
If you have a store , be it physical or online, and have the right infrastructure, you could sell your products on Amazon . By doing this, your number of potential customers will grow exponentially, since Amazon customers will become potential customers of yours.
But not everything are advantages. The main drawback of this method is that you take care of the entire sales process , including shipping and customer service. In addition, the sales margins are very small and the competition to position very large.
Most Amazon sellers opt for this way, which is to sell their own brands with products purchased at low prices in China . The procedure would be the following:
- You buy large quantities of a product in China. Almost everyone does it on Alibaba.
- You send your products from China to the Amazon logistics center.
- You position the product so that it appears in the first searches and so that consumers can find it.
The great advantage of this method is that once you receive the product, Amazon is responsible for everything else , so for the seller is a fairly passive way to earn income . The problem is that the competition is also very large and the margins are very small. Also, if the product does not sell fast, storage costs skyrocket.
Amazon has a very popular affiliate program that anyone can sign up for. The affiliation consists of recommending products in exchange for a commission , which in the case of Amazon ranges between 3 and 10% of the sale price of the product, according to its category.
The way to proceed in this case would be the following:
- Through the analysis of keywords you are looking for a niche market that you can rank in Google with SEO . Ideally, you have expensive products that sell well on Amazon.
- You create a web or a blog in which to write analyzes, opinions and comparisons about those products. The goal is for someone to search for information on Google to finish reading your website.
- Amazon pays you a commission every time someone buys that product, as long as it has reached the Amazon website from your website.
As you can see, it is a very interesting and passive way to make money with Amazon if you are good at SEO. In addition, all parties involved win : Amazon because it sells, the consumer because it receives free information about the product and the creator of the blog because it takes a commission.